Possibility of Use a Fuzzy Loss Function in Medical Diagnostics
An application of a two-stage classifier to the prognosis of sacroileitis is presented in the paper. The method of classification is based on a decision tree scheme. A k-nearest neighbors is applied in pattern recognition task. In this model of classification a fuzzy loss function is used. The efficiency of this algorithm is compared with the algorithm based on zero-one loss function. In this paper also influence of choice of parameter λ in selected comparison fuzzy number method on classification results are presented.
KeywordsAnkylose Spondylitis Loss Function Fuzzy Number Medical Diagnostics Interior Node
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Berger, J.: Statistical Decision Theory and Bayesian Analysis. Springer, New York (1993)Google Scholar
- 3.Burduk, R.: Computer Algorithms of Multistage Classifier with the Probabilistic-Fuzzy Model and Their Application in Medicine. PhD Thesis, Wrocław TU (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Meske, S., Lamparter-Lang, R.: Rheumatoid Arthritis, PZWL, Warsaw (in Polish) (1997)Google Scholar
- 7.Viertl, R.: Statistical Methods for Non-Precise Data. CRC Press, Boca Raton (1996)Google Scholar
- 10.Kurzyński, M., Masaryk, P., Svec, V.: Multistage Recognition System Applied to the Computer-Aided Diagnosis of Some Rheumatics Diseases, Systems Science, Wrocław 15, 59–66 (1989)Google Scholar