In Memoriam Armando Martín Haeberer
The sudden death of Arrmando in February devastated his many friends and colleagues around the world. I had known him for almost twenty years and I cannot but remember him in very personal terms. Hence, this brief account of his life and work will be written in the first person singular and represents mainly my own impressions of him as a man and as a scientist/academic.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Haeberer, A.M., Maibaum, T.S.E.: Scientific rigour, an answer to a pragmatic question: a linguistic framework for software engineering. In: Proc - 23rd International Conference on Software Engineering, Toronto. IEEE Computer Society Press, Los Alamitos (2001)Google Scholar
- Cengarle, M.V., Haeberer, A.M.: A formal approach to specification-based black-box testing. In: Workshop on Modelling Software System Structures in a Fastly Moving Scenario, Proc of the.. Santa Margherita Ligure, Italia (June 2000), http://www.disi.unige.it/person/FerrandoE/MSSSworkshop
- Cengarle, M.V., Haeberer, A.M.: Specifications, programs, and confirmation. In: Proc Workshop on Requirements, Design, Correct Construction, And Verification: Mind The Gaps!, F.A.S.T. mbH- Munich (April 2000), www.fast.de
- Haeberer, A.M., Maibaum, T.S.E.: The Very Idea of Software Development Environments - A Conceptual Architecture for the ARTS Environment Paradigm. In: International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 1998), Havaii (1998)Google Scholar
- Cengarle, M.V., Haeberer, A.M.: Towards an epistemology-based methodology for verification and validation testing. Technical Report 0001, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Institut für Informatik (January 2000), http://www.pst.informatik.uni-muenchen.de/bibtex/bibtex.html