Termination of Single-Threaded One-Rule Semi-Thue Systems
This paper is a contribution to the long standing open problem of uniform termination of Semi-Thue Systems that consist of one rule s→ t. McNaughton previously showed that rules incapable of (1) deleting t completely from both sides, (2) deleting t completely from the left, and (3) deleting t completely from the right, have a decidable uniform termination problem. We use a novel approach to show that Premise (2) or, symmetrically, Premise (3), is inessential. Our approach is based on derivations in which every pair of successive steps has an overlap. We call such derivations single-threaded.
Key Words and Phrases:string rewriting semi-Thue system uniform termination termination one-rule single-rule single-threaded well-behaved
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Geser, A.: Is termination decidable for string rewriting with only one rule? Habilitation thesis, Wilhelm-Schickard-Institut, Universität Tübingen, Germany, 201 pages (January 2002)Google Scholar
- 3.Geser, A., Hofbauer, D., Waldmann, J.: Termination proofs for string rewriting systems via inverse match-bounds. J. Automated Reasoning (2005) (in print)Google Scholar
- 5.Kurth, W.: Termination und Konfluenz von Semi-Thue-Systemen mit nur einer Regel. Dissertation, Technische Universität Clausthal, Germany (1990)Google Scholar
- 6.McNaughton, R.: The uniform halting problem for one-rule Semi-Thue Systems. Technical Report 94-18, Dept. of Computer Science, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY (August 1994); See also, Correction to ‘The Uniform Halting Problem for One-rule Semi-Thue Systems’, unpublished paper (August 1996)Google Scholar
- 7.McNaughton, R.: Well-behaved derivations in one-rule Semi-Thue Systems. Technical Report 95-15, Dept. of Computer Science, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY (November 1995); See also, Correction by the author to ‘Wellbehaved derivations in one-rule Semi-Thue Systems’, unpublished paper (July 1996)Google Scholar
- 9.Moczydłowski, W.: Jednoregułowe systemy przepisywania słów. Masters thesis, Warsaw University, Poland (2002)Google Scholar
- 10.Moczydłowski, W., Geser, A.: Termination of single-threaded onerule Semi-Thue systems. Technical Report TR 02-08 (273), Warsaw University, Available electronically (December 2002), at http://research.nianet.org/~geser/papers/single.html