The efforts put into XML-related technologies have exciting consequences for XML-based graph data formats such as GraphML. We here give a systematic overview of the possibilities offered by XSLT style sheets for processing graph data, and illustrate that many basic tasks required for tools used in graph drawing can be implemented by means of style sheets, which are convenient to use, portable, and easy to customize.
- 2.Brandes, U., Lerner, J., Pich, C.: GXL to GraphML and vice versa with XSLT. In: Proc. 2nd Intl. Workshop Graph-Based Tools (GraBaTs 2004) (to appear)Google Scholar
- 4.Kay, M.: SAXON, http://saxon.sourceforge.net/
- 5.W3C. Scalable Vector Graphics, http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG
- 6.W3C. SOAP, http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-part0/
- 7.W3C. XSL Transformations, http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt