A Central Limit Theorem for Realised Power and Bipower Variations of Continuous Semimartingales
KeywordsCentral Limit Theorem Stochastic Volatility Quadratic Variation Polynomial Growth Stochastic Volatility Model
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Andersen T.G., Bollerslev T. and Diebold F.X.: Parametric and nonparametric measurement of volatility, in “Handbook of Financial Econometrics”, edited by Ait-Sahalia Y. and Hansen L.P., North Holland, Amsterdam, Forthcoming (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Barndorff-Nielsen O.E. and Shephard N.: Econometrics of testing for jumps in financial economics using bipower variation. Unpublished discussion paper: Nuffield College, Oxford (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Barndorff-Nielsen O.E. and Shephard N.: Power and bipower variation with stochastic volatility and jumps (with discussion). Journal of Financial Econo-metrics, 2, 1-48 (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Becker E.: Thórèmes limites pour des processus discrétisés. PhD Thesis, Univ. P. et M. Curie (1998)Google Scholar
- 8.Jacod, J.: Limit of random measures associated with the increments of a Brown-ian semimartingale. Unpublished manuscript (1994)Google Scholar
- 10.Jacod, J.: Inference for stochastic processes, in “Handbook of Financial Econo-metrics”, edited by Ait-Sahalia Y. and Hansen L.P., North Holland, Amsterdam, Forthcoming (2004)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006