High Speed Extraction Model of ROI for Automatic Logistics System
This paper deals with a model for the high-speed extraction of Region of Interest (ROI) during the process of logistics transported on conveyor belt.The objective of this paper is to extract various ROIs of the large size image of logistics more than 4,096 by 4,096. For this purpose, we propose a wavelet extension and a texture extension method, and verified it by the experiments. Our experiments show that the proposed methods extract ROIs nearly 100 percent.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Korea, P. (2001), Yearly Report on Postal Service consulted, http://www.koreapost.go.kr
- 2.UPU: Technical Standards Manual, International Bureau of the Universal Postal Union, 7 (1998)Google Scholar
- 3.Parker, J.R.: Algorithms for image processing and computer vision. 250, 250–274 (1999)Google Scholar
- 4.Gonzalez, R.C., Woods, R.E.: Digital Image Processing. Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs (2002)Google Scholar
- 5.ISO/IEC/JTC1/SC31, Bar Coding Symbology Specification Code 128, March 13 (1999)Google Scholar
- 6.Parker, J.R.: Algorithms for image processing and computer vision, pp. 250–274 (1999)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhou, Y.P., Tan, C.L.: Hough-based model for recognizing bar charts in document images. In: Proceedings of SPIE Document Recognition and Retrieval VIII, vol. 4307, 20ders onlyGoogle Scholar