Distributed Analysis and Load Balancing System for Grid Enabled Analysis on Hand-Held Devices Using Multi-agents Systems
Handheld devices, while growing rapidly, are inherently constrained and lack the capability of executing resource hungry applications. This paper presents the design and implementation of distributed analysis and load-balancing system for hand-held devices using multi-agents system. This system enables low resource mobile handheld devices to act as potential clients for Grid enabled applications and analysis environments. We propose a system, in which mobile agents will transport, schedule, execute and return results for heavy computational jobs submitted by handheld devices. Moreover, in this way, our system provides high throughput computing environment for hand-held devices.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Steenberg, C.D., Aslakson, E., Bunn, J.J., Newman, H.B., Thomas, M., van Lingen, F.: Java based version of Clarens. The Clarens Web Services Architecture. In: Conference on High Energy Physics (CHEP), La Jolla, California (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.JADE-LEAP, http://leap.crm-paris.com/
- 3.Aglets, http://www.trl.ibm.com/aglets/
- 4.DIET Agents Platform, http://diet-agents.sourceforge.net/
- 5.IBM Web Sphere Studio, http://www.ibm.com/websphere
- 6.SuperWaba Open source Software for Handhelds, http://www.superwaba.com.br
- 7.SavaJe XE, http://www.mochaworks.com
- 8.CrEme, www.nsicom.com