Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 3119)
Copyright Issues for MKM
We present an overview of the current situation and recent and expected future developments in areas of copyright law and economics relevant to Mathematical Knowledge Management.
KeywordsDigital Right Management Portable Document Format Commercial Publisher Copyright Issue Derivative Work
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Devillers, S., Vetro, A.: Delivery Context in MPEG-21 (2002), http://www.w3.org/2002/02/DIWS/presentations/devillers/devillers.pdf
- 2.ISO, Information technology – Multimedia framework (MPEG-21) – Part 5: Rights Expression Language (2004), See: http://www.iso.org
- 3.Kealey, T.: More is less. Nature, 405(279) (May 2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Lessig, L.: Code, and other laws of cyberspace. Basic Books (1999)Google Scholar
- 5.RealNetworks Inc., XCML language specification, W3C (submitted, 2002), http://www.w3.org/Submissions/2002/05
- 6.Steinmueller, W.: Information society consequences of expanding the intellectual property domain, Technical Report 38, STAR (Socio-economic Trends Assessment for the Digital Revolution) (2003), http://www.databank.it/star/download/E38.zip
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2004