Test Case Sequences in System Testing: Selection of Test Cases for a Chain (Sequence) of Function Clusters
The paper describes design of test case sequences in a multi-function system testing process. Groups of system functions (function clusters) are considered. It is assumed a set of test cases for each function cluster is designed or selected. The problem is: compose a test case sequence for a chain of function clusters (selection of a test case for each function cluster). Our approach is based on multicriteria decision making and Numerical examples illustrate the materials.
KeywordsPlanning and Scheduling System Design System Testing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cohen, D.M., Dalal, S.R., Parelius, J., Patton, G.C.: The combinatorial design approach to automatic test generation. IEEE Software, 83–87 (September 1996)Google Scholar
- Jorgensen, P.C.: Software Testing. A Craftsman’s Approach. CRC Press, Boca Raton (2002)Google Scholar
- Last, M., Kandel, A.: Automated test reduction using an Info-Fuzzy Network. Annals of Software Engineering, 235–258 (2003)Google Scholar
- Levin, M.S., Last, M.: Collection of test case sequences: Covering of function cluster digraph. In: IASTED Conf. on AI and Applications (February 2004)Google Scholar
- Levin, M.S., Last, M.: Multi-function system testing: Composition of Test Sets. In: The 8th Int. Symp. HASE 2004 (March 2004)Google Scholar