Documentation and Proof-of-Compliance
We discuss issues related to process and necessary documentation.
What is needed by the manufacturer and the assessors, and why.
We discuss the level of trust between the assessor and the manufacturer.
Reuse of information and documentation.
Use of templates.
Which information can be available as part of tools and which documentation should be documented in, for example, named documents.
An overview of relevant proof of compliance documents.
Which documents are developed by the SafeScrum ® team and which documents are developed by the alongside engineering team.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.DNV-GL. (2016). DNVGL-RP-O101: Technical documentation for subsea projects.Google Scholar
- 2.EN, 50126. (1999). Railway applications – The specification and demonstration of Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety (RAMS).Google Scholar
- 3.IEEE. (1994). Std 1228 standard for software safety plans.Google Scholar
- 4.IEEE. (2010). 1517 standard for information technology – System and software life cycle processes – Reuse processes (2nd ed.).Google Scholar
- 5.Medoff, M., & Faller, R. (2014). Functional safety: An IEC 61508 SIL 3 compliant development process. exida.com LLC.Google Scholar
- 6.Myklebust, T., & Stålhane, T. (2018). The agile safety case. Springer.Google Scholar
- 7.Myklebust, T., Stålhane, T., Hanssen, G., & Haugset, B. 2014. Change impact analysis as required by safety standards, what to do? In: Probabilistic Safety Assessment & Management Conference (PSAM12), Honolulu, USA.Google Scholar
- 8.Myklebust, T., Stålhane, T., Hanssen, G.K., & Haugset, B. (2014). Change impact analysis as required by safety standards, what to do? In Proceedings of Probabilistic Safety Assessment & Management Conference (PSAM12), Honolulu, USA.Google Scholar
- 9.Myklebust, T., Stålhane, T., & Lyngby, N.. (2016). The agile safety plan. PSAM13.Google Scholar
- 11.Stålhane, T., Myklebust, T., & Hanssen, G. K. (2012). The application of Scrum IEC 61508 certifiable software. In Proceedings of ESREL, Helsinki, Finland.Google Scholar
- 12.Wien, T., Reichenbach, F., Carlson, F., & Stålhabe, T. (2010). Reducing lifecycle costs of industrial safety products with CESAR. In Proceedings of Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (ETFA). Bilbao: IEEE.Google Scholar