A Scalable Consent, Transparency and Compliance Architecture
In this demo we present the SPECIAL consent, transparency and compliance system. The objective of the system is to afford data subjects more control over personal data processing and sharing, while at the same time enabling data controllers and processors to comply with consent and transparency obligations mandated by the European General Data Protection Regulation. A short promotional video can be found at https://purl.com/specialprivacy/demos/ESWC2018.
Supported by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant 731601.
- 1.Bellare, M., Yee, B.: Forward integrity for secure audit logs. Technical report, Computer Science and Engineering Department, University of California at San Diego (1997)Google Scholar
- 4.Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) UK. Getting ready for the GDPR (2017). https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/resources-and-support/data-protection-self-assessment/getting-ready-for-the-gdpr/
- 5.Microsoft Trust Center. Detailed GDPR Assessment (2017). http://aka.ms/gdprdetailedassessment
- 6.Nymity. GDPR Compliance Toolkit. https://www.nymity.com/gdpr-toolkit.aspx
- 7.Pulls, T., Peeters, R., Wouters, K.: Distributed privacy-preserving transparency logging. In: Proceedings of the 12th ACM Workshop on Workshop on Privacy in the Electronic Society (2013)Google Scholar