Variations in the Anatomy of the Teeth
For the success of dental therapy, knowledge of tooth anatomy cannot be ignored. It is essential to know the normal configurations of the teeth and their variations. There are numerous variations in the internal anatomy of teeth due to developmental anomalies, hereditary factors, trauma, etc.
- Kim S, Pecora G, Rubinstein R et al (2001) Color atlas of microsurgery in endodontics. Saunders, PhiladelphiaGoogle Scholar
- Neville BW, Damm DD, Allen CM et al (1993) Abnormalities of teeth. In: Oral and maxillofacial pathology, 3rd edn. Saunders, Philadelphia, pp 54–119Google Scholar
- Orban BJ (1957) Oral histology and embryology, 4th edn. Mosby, St. LouisGoogle Scholar
- Seow WK, Taji S (2011) Diagnosis and management of toothwear in children. In: Khan F, Young WG (eds) Toothwear: the ABC of the worn dentition. Wiley-Blackwell, Chichester, pp 16–33Google Scholar
- Weine FS (ed) (1996) Endodontic therapy, 5th edn, Mosby, St. Louis, p 243Google Scholar