Eutrophication and Water Quality Assessment in the Poyang Lake Wetlands
Wetland is a transition zone between terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems, and plays an important role in climate regulation, flood regulation and biodiversity conservation Cui and Yang (PhD thesis, 2001, ).
This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (41561097), Major Ecological Security Issues of Jiangxi Province and Monitoring Implementation (JXS-EW-00), Education Department of Jiangxi Provincial Government (150334) and Natural Science Foundation of Jiangxi Province (20142BAB213023).
- 1.Cui B., and Z. Yang. 2001. Research review on wetland ecosystem health (in Chinese). PhD thesis.Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, M., X. Liu, and J. Zhang. 2002. Evaluate method and classification standard on lake eutrophication (in Chinese). PhD thesis.Google Scholar
- 6.Qi, S., Q. Zhang, F. JIiang, and F. Liao. 2014. Study on the effects on the landscape spatial pattern of the wintering birds’habitat from lake level in Poyang Lake Wetland (in Chinese). Journal of Natural Resources 29.8.Google Scholar
- 8.Xia, S., X. Yu, Y. Liu, Y. Jia, and G. Zhang. 2016. Current issues and future trends of Poyang Lake wetland (in Chinese). Resources and Environment in the Yangtze Basin 25 (07): 1103–1111.Google Scholar
- 9.Mao, Y., X. Zhou, and M. Wang. 2014. Study on the eutrophication status in Poyang lake during lower water period (in Chinese). Journal of Nanchang University (Natural Science) 38 (6): 596–599.Google Scholar
- 10.Yu, J., Y. Liu, X. Zhong, and J. Yao. 2009. Evaluation method of eutrophication in Poyang Lake and its leading factors (in Chinese). Acta Agriculturae Jiangxi 21 (4): 125–128.Google Scholar
- 11.Wang, Z. et al. 2017. Eutrophication assessment of water quality in Poyang lake basin based on comprehensive analysis method of combined extension (in Chinese). Acta Ecological Sinica 37.12.Google Scholar
- 12.Wan, J., and W. Yan. 2007. Evaluation methods application in and probing into eutrophication of Poyang Lake area (in Chinese). Journal of Nanchang University (Natural Science) 31 (2): 210–214.Google Scholar
- 15.Huang, Y. 2001. Research on inland water pollution ecology (in Chinese). PhD thesis, pp. 265–267.Google Scholar
- 16.Wu, Z., L. Zhang, B. Liu, and Y. Chen. 2014. Spatial distribution of chlorophyll a in Poyang Lake during wet season and its relationship with environmental factors (in Chinese). Wetland Science 12 (3): 286–292.Google Scholar
- 19.Cao, C., B. Zheng, J. Zhang, M. Huang, and Z. Chen. 2009. Systematicinvestigetion into winter and spring algal blooms in Daning River of Three Gorges Reservoir (in Chinese). Chinese Journal of Environmental Science 30 (12): 3471–3480.Google Scholar