Interpretation Algorithms for Hydrocarbon Deposits
This article has summarized two models of hydrocarbon deposits and several algorithms of interpretation for the models. The algorithms of introcontinuation, balayage, concentration are considered for 2D and 3D cases. The algorithms are realized on a mesh and calculated by computer. The algorithm of introcontinuation uses finit-difference continuation of the field to lower half-space and finit-difference variations of V. M. Berezkin method of full normalized gradient. The algorithm of balayage is based on the balayage-method of H. Poincare and numerical realization of the method on the mesh in terms of D. Zidarov approach. The algorithm of concentration is statistical regularization for distance (discrepancy or smoothing functional) with reiterative balayage. Software package includes the algorithms and it is used for model cases and practice cases for oil and gas deposits.
KeywordsIntrocontinuation Balayage Sweeping Concentration
I am grateful to Prof. I. N. Korchagin and to Academician of NAS of Ukraine V. M. Shestopalov for useful recommendations and new geological information about conception of Earth Degassing, to Prof. V. M. Megeria for new information about structures of oil and gas deposits, to Prof. I. E. Stepanova for her interest to algorithms of the work and to Prof. A. G. Yagola for support in discussing the results. I am sincerely grateful to N. Matveeva (secr. Uspensky Seminar 2018) for her organize work.
- Berezkin VM (1988) Full gradient technique in geophysical survey. Nedra, Moscow (Russia).Google Scholar
- Bogolubov NN, Arnold VI, Pogrebynsky IB (eds) (1974) Henri Poincare Selected Works, vol 3. Nauka, Moscow.Google Scholar
- Filatov VG, Ovsepian ML, Glasko YV et al (2011). The Application of Procedure FCNG-FGRIN for Models and Hydrocarbon Deposits. In: Nikitin AA, Petrov AV, Megeria VV et al. Optimal Filtering and Introcontinuation of Geophysical Fields for Finding Oil and Natural Gas with Respect to Secondary Magnetic Minerals Formation. NT Press, Moscow, p 66–97.Google Scholar
- Glasko YV (2016) 2D and 3D algorithms of introcontinuation. Numerical Methods and Programming 17: 291–298. http://num-meth.srcc.msu.ru.
- Lavrentiev MM, Starostenko VI, Filatov VG, Megeria VM, Lobanov AM, Ovsepian ML, Glasko YV et al (2010). Application of Regularization in Gravity Prospecting and Magnetic Prospecting in the Search for Hydrocarbon Deposits. Russian State Geological Prospecting University (MGRI-RGGRU), Moscow.Google Scholar
- Lavrentiev MM, Filatov VG, Glasko YV (2011) Method of Regularization for Inverse Problems of Geophysics (2011). In: Nikitin AA, Petrov AV, Megeria VM, Filatov VG, Lobanov AM The Application of Regularization and Optimal Filtration Geophysical Data in the Search for Hydrocarbon Deposits. NT Press, Moscow, p 10–28.Google Scholar
- Lobanov AM, Filatov VG, Petrov AV, Ovsepian ML, Glasko YV et al (2009). Introcontinuation and Epigenetic Magnetic Minerals Formation for Finding Oil and Natural Gas. MGRI-RGGRU, Moscow.Google Scholar
- Lukin AE (2018) Earth degassing, genesis of hydrocarbons and oil-and-gas potential. In: Shestopalov VM (ed) Essay On Earth Degassing. National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, p 187–280.Google Scholar
- Megeria VM, Starostenko VI, Nikitin AA, Petrov AV et al (2011). Application Geo-soliton Conception of Earth Degassing, Regularization and Optimal Filtering of Geophysical Evidence in the Search for Hydrocarbon Deposits. NT Press. Moscow.Google Scholar
- Megeria VM, Filatov VG, Starostenko VI, Korchagin IN, Lobanov AM, Glasko YV et al (2012). Geosolitonic concept and prospects of application of non-seismic methods for prospecting hydrocarbons accumulations. Kyiv: Geophysical journal 34(3): 4–21.Google Scholar
- Strakhov VN (1977) About balayage of masses Poincare and its using for solution gravimetry direct and inverse problems. DAN USSR 236(1): 54–57.Google Scholar
- Strakhov VN (1978) Theory of plain problem gravimetry and magnetometry – “analytical world” is gerenated by H. Poincare balayage. Izv. AN USSR, Phys. Solid Earth. 2: 47–73.Google Scholar
- Yagola AG, Wang Yanfei, Stepanova IE, Titarenko VN (2014) Inverse problems and the methods of solution. Geophysics applications. BINOM, Moscow.Google Scholar
- Zidarov D (1968) About some inverse problems of potential fields and their application to questions of geophysics. BAN, Sofia.Google Scholar