Divided Optimal Control for Parabolic-Hyperbolic Equation with Non-local Pointed Boundary Conditions and Quadratic Quality Criterion
We obtain necessary and sufficient conditions for finding the divided optimal control for parabolic-hyperbolic equations with non-local boundary conditions and general quadratic criterion in the special norm. The initial data, which guarantee the classical solvability of the problem, was drown out. The unique solvability of problem is established, systems kernels are estimated, and the convergence of solutions of the problem is proved.
- 1.Kseniia, I., Ivan, P.: A composite indicator of K-society measurement. In: Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on ICT in Education, Research and Industrial Applications: Integration, Harmonization and Knowledge Transfer, pp. 161–171 (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Zgurovsky, M., Boldak, A., Yefremov, K., Pyshnograiev, I.: Modeling and investigating the behavior of complex socio-economic systems. In: Conference Proceedings of 2017 IEEE First Ukraine Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (UKRCON), pp. 1113–1116 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Kapustyan, V.O., Kapustyan, O.V., Kapustian, O.A., Mazur, O.K.: The optimal control problem for parabolic equation with nonlocal boundary conditions in circular sector. In: Continuous and Distributed Systems II, pp. 297–314. Springer, Cham (2015)Google Scholar
- 10.Kapustyan, V.O., Pyshnograiev, I.O.: Approximate Optimal Control for Parabolic Hyperbolic Equations with Nonlocal Boundary Conditions and General Quadratic Quality Criterion. Advances in Dynamical Systems and Control, pp. 387–401. Springer, Cham (2016)Google Scholar
- 11.Kapustyan, V.O., Pyshnograiev, I.O.: The conditions of existence and uniqueness of the solution of a parabolic-hyperbolic equation with nonlocal boundary conditions [Ukrainian]. Science News NTUU “KPI” 4, 72–86 (2012)Google Scholar
- 12.Egorov, A.I.: Optimal Control for Heating and Diffusing Processes. Nauka, Moscow (1978)Google Scholar