Catherine Keller is a highly original and multi-ocular theologian who blends together process theology, deconstructionist philosophy, feminism, postcolonial and decolonial thought in challenging theopoetic writing. This chapter introduces Keller to the novice reader, concentrating on her emphases on creation and apocalypse.
- Keller, Catherine. 1986. From a Broken Web. Boston: Beacon.Google Scholar
- ———. 1996. Apocalypse Now and Then. Minneapolis: Fortress.Google Scholar
- ———. 2002a. Introduction. In Process and Difference, ed. C. Keller and A. Daniell, 1–30. Albany: SUNY Press.Google Scholar
- ———. 2002b. Process and Chaosmos. In Process and Difference, ed. C. Keller and A. Daniell, 55–72. Albany: SUNY Press.Google Scholar
- ———. 2015. Cloud of the Impossible. New York: Columbia University Press.Google Scholar