The Factors that Influence Productivity During the Activity of Lining in Small Vertical Buildings in Brazil - A Case Study
The application of the inner lining in a construction site is a critical point because it requires professionals well qualified for the service. The quality of the final product is very visible and has an influence on customer satisfaction. In addition, in Brazil, lining has protection, insulation and resistance functions that are very important to customers and add value to the building.
The purpose of this research is to identify the factors that influence productivity in the internal lining activity of a small vertical building. The specific objectives are to show how these factors exert their influence on the quantitative and qualitative aspect of the process and bring a project improvement proposal that minimizes the losses caused by all the factors identified. An ergonomic work-based approach was carried out.
It was observed that five factors interfere in productivity: rework, large planning and replanning pauses, participation of assistant in the activities, excessive number of cuts in ceramics in areas more difficult to execute and displacements generated by the poor distribution of materials.
From these results, it was verified that there was a lack of specific direction in the decision-making process of the inner lining activity of walls. So, it was suggested a design adjustment of the walls, dimensions and electrical installations of the evaluated environments, in order to use the maximum of whole pieces, in an attempt to reduce the problems arising from this process.
KeywordsProductivity Inner lining Ergonomic work approach
- 1.Medeiros DM (2013) A importância da ergonomia na construção civil: uma revisão. 25. Goiânia. www.ceafi.com.br/publicacoes/download/a750e8953a2529b6dc2ab270f1a334048. Accessed 06 Oct 2017
- 2.Carasek, H (2007) Argamassas. In: Isaia, GC (ed) Materiais de Construção Civil e Princípios de Ciência e Engenharia de Materiais. Ibracon, São Paulo, pp 863–904Google Scholar
- 3.Sousa e araujoGoogle Scholar
- 4.Câmara Brasileira da Indústria da Construção. (s.d.). A produtividade da construção civil brasileira. FGV Projetos. http://www.cbicdados.com.br/media/anexos/066.pdf. Accessed 06 Oct 2017
- 6.Souza VM (2015) Produtividade da mão de obra em revestimentos internos com argamassa. Florianópolis, Santa CatarinaGoogle Scholar
- 7.Ojeda VC, Souza UEL, Cardoso LRA (2010). Produtividade da mão de obra na execução de revestimento interno de paredes com argamassa em obra de mutirão. Encontro Nacional de Tecnologia do Ambiente Construído, Canela, RSGoogle Scholar
- 8.Forigo C (2014) Análise da produtividade da mão de obra no serviço de revestimento interno com argamassa. Trabalho de conclusão de curso. Universidade Tecnológica Federal do Paraná. Campo Mourão, PR, BrasilGoogle Scholar