Multi-information Fusion Based Mobile Attendance Scheme with Face Recognition
There are some problems in traditional classroom attendances, such as complex interaction, masquerading, waste of time and information out of sync. A novel class attendance scheme is proposed based on face recognition and the service of location for these problems. The proposed scheme has the functions of face detection, altitude detection and position location, which is better for saving the time of attendance, reducing student impostor, convenient for teachers to check on work attendance and improve the effective feedback of information. Experimental results show the convenience and effectiveness of the proposed scheme.
KeywordsMobile attendance scheme Face recognition Multi-information fusion
This research was supported by Shandong Provincial Natural Science Foundation (No. ZR2018LF005), the Scientific Research Fund of Jinan University (No. XKY1711, No. XKY1622, No. XBS1653), Industry-University Cooperative Education Project of Ministry of Education (No. 201601023018) and Teaching Research Project of Jinan University (No. J1638).
- 1.Jing, W.: The design and realization of image attendance system based on face recognition. Wirel. Internet Technol. 10, 52–53 (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Dong, L., Cui, X., Zhang D., Zhang, H.: A student attendance system based on face recognition technology. J. Daqing Norm. Univ. (03), 15–18 (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.Yan, H., Li, C.: Design and implementation of face recognition attendance system. J. Tonghua Norm. Univ. 37(12), 1–3 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, G.: A study based on face recognition enterprise attendance system. Comput. Age (04), 53–55 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Yong, Z., Jielin, Z., Guizhen, W., Shengnan, Z.: Research and implementation of face recognition system in Android platform. J. Nanjing Inst. Eng. (Nat. Sci.) 01, 53–57 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Hong, H., Wu, G., Chen F., Chen, Y.: Indoor pedestrian 3D localization algorithm based on smart phone sensor. Sci. Surv. Mapp. (07), 47–52 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Xiaorui, W., Yilin, L.: Design and implementation of mobile campus information push system based on indoor positioning technology. Fujian Comput. 31(03), 5–6 (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Yi, J., Lu, A.: Research on indoor 3D navigation system based on Android platform. Jiangxi Sci. (3), 446–450 (2017)Google Scholar
- 10.Yongping, L., Fatu, Z.: Research on the data collection and analysis of college students’ attendance data based on the Android platform. J. Ningde Norm. Univ. (Nat. Sci. Edit.) 28(03), 255–259 (2016)Google Scholar