Research on Airport Refueling Vehicle Scheduling Problem Based on Greedy Algorithm
Aiming at airport refueling vehicle scheduling problem (ARVSP), the mathematical model with time window constraints is established. Firstly, considering the distance between refueling vehicle and flight, and in view of the influence of flight refueling service time windows on service flight selection, an evaluation function is designed to achieve the least total vehicle distance and the minimum required vehicle. And then based on the evaluation function, a greedy algorithm is proposed to solve airport refueling vehicle scheduling problem. Finally, the correctness and effectiveness of the proposed model are verified by a practical case of airport refueling vehicle scheduling problem.
KeywordsAirport refueling vehicle scheduling Greedy algorithm Evaluation function
The research presented is supported in part by the National Natural Science Foundation (NO:U1334211, 61773313,61602375), Shaanxi Province Key Research and Development Plan Project (NO:2015KTZDGY0104, 2017ZDXM-GY-098). The Key Laboratory Project of Shaanxi Provincial Department of Education (NO:17JS100).
- 3.Jie, Z., Gao, J.: Research on problems in airport ground service scheduling. J. Hebei North Univ. 24(6), 60–62 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Chang, H.-C., Chen, Y.-P., Liu, T.-K., Chou, J.-H.: Solving the flexible job shop scheduling problem with makespan optimization by using a hybrid Taguchi-Genetic algorithm. IEEE Comput. Soc. 3, 1740–1754 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Shao, W., Pi, D., Shao, Z.: A hybrid iterated greedy algorithm for the distributed no-wait flow shop scheduling problem. In: Evolutionary Computation, pp. 9–16. IEEE Computer Society (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhang, H., Fang, B., Hu, M.: An algorithm on task scheduling in structural parallel control mechanism. J. Softw. 12(5), 706–710 (2001)Google Scholar
- 10.Civil Aviation Administration of China. Civil aviation, Normal Operation Standard of Airline Flight (execution). Civil Aviation Bureau General Division, Beijing (2013)Google Scholar