Demonstration of Tools Control Center for Multi-agent Energy Systems Simulation
The use of energy from renewable sources is one of the major concerns of today’s society. In recent years, the European Union has been changing legislation and implementing policies aimed at promoting its investment and encouraging its use in order to reduce the emission of greenhouse gases .
- 1.European Commission: 2030 framework for climate and energy policies. http://ec.europa.eu/clima/policies/2030/index%7B_%7Den.htm (2014)
- 2.Yang, S.X., Wang, Y.: Applying support vector machine method to forecast electricity consumption. In: International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security, vol. 1, pp. 929–932, November 2006Google Scholar
- 6.Santos, G., Pinto, T., Praça, I., Vale, Z.: MASCEM: optimizing the performance of a multi-agent system. Energy 111(C), 513–524 (2016). http://econpapers.repec.org/RePEc:eee:energy:v:111:y:2016:i:c:p:513-524CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 8.Silva, M., Morais, H., Sousa, T., Faria, P., Vale, Z.: Time-horizont distributed energy resources scheduling considering the integration of real-time pricing demand response. In: IEEE Eindhoven PowerTech. IEEE, pp. 1–6 (2015)Google Scholar
- 10.GECAD: GECAD’s Inteligent Energy Systems Ontologies. http://www.gecad.isep.ipp.pt/ontologies/ies/ (2017)