Design and Application of a Visual System for the Supply Chain of Thermal Coal Based on Big Data
Big data is now applied to many different fields. The paper will introduce the application of big data in the coal supply chain of the power industry. We designed and implemented a visual system for the Supply Chain of Thermal Coal (SCTC). This system can analyze and predict the coal demand for power generation enterprises. In the system, power companies can easily find suitable coal suppliers by comparing the price of coal, transportation cost, supply cycle, industry status, enterprise credit, etc. So they can reduce power generation cost and storage cost, match power generation plan, and understand regional situation. In addition, the system provides enterprise portrait for each coal company from many aspects, such as credit, risk information, service quality and so on. At the same time, we used actual data to verify the system. It is hoped that the application of this study can provide reference for peers and related industries.
KeywordsThermal coal supply chain Enterprise portrait Big data
- 1.Tan, Z., Zhang, H., Liu, W., Wang, S., Zhang, J.: Reviews on risk management of coal and electricity energy supply chain. Modem Electric Power 31(2), 66–74 (2014)Google Scholar
- 2.Chen, X., Yang, H.: Design and implementation of medical insurance data visualization system. Softw. Guide 16(06), 59–62 (2017)Google Scholar
- 3.Chao, X.: Analysis and prediction of coal demand in electric power industry. North China Electric Power University (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Hou, Y., Zhang, W., Zhang, H.: Coal demand combination forecasting. Coal Eng. 11, 75–78 (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhu, W.: Research on electricity consumption elasticity in China. Fudan University (2009)Google Scholar