Study of Body Shoulder Shaping for Chinese Females Based on 3-D Body Measurement
In this study, six main shoulder items for Chinese females were collected using 3D body scanner in 2015-2017. The Principal Component Analysis was used to determine the basic shoulder items for the shaping classification. Two principal components were extracted from 6 variables, which reflected most of the information of the original variables. The first principal component factor is the length factor; the second principal component is the angle factor. The most representative indexes are selected from the length factor and the angle factor by the correlation index maximum method, namely the shoulder width and the right shoulder oblique angle. The shoulder shaping clustering is based on the K- means clustering method. The clustering results shows that when the number of classes is 4, the proportion in the total number is 22.4%, 23.3%, 22.7% and 31.6% respectively, and the results are clear and the people in each class are relatively balanced.
KeywordsShoulder shaping 3-D Body Measurement K- means clustering
This research is supported by “Special funds for the basic R&D undertakings by welfare research institutions”(522016Y-4680), National Key R&D Program of China (2017YFF0206602), National Science and Technology Basic Research (2013FY110200).
- 1.Wei, H., Qian, X., Shan, Y.: Ease value for appatel fit. In: Proceedings of the Fiber Society 2009 Spring Conference, pp. 1335–1337 (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, F.: The structure balance of shoulder slope. Melliand-China 2, 82–83 (2005)Google Scholar
- 3.Shi, L.: Clothing shoulder structure and its correlation factors analysis. J. Zhejiang Fash. Inst. Technol. 7(2), 29–32 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Hou, X., Li, S., Wang, Y.: Research on shoulder classification in regions south of the Yangtze River. Fash. Cloth. (4) (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.GB/T 23698:2009: General Requirements of 3D Scanning Human Body Measurement Methods. Standards Press of China (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.GB/T5703-2010: Anthropometric Basic Items for Technical Design State Quality and Technical Supervision. Technical Design of Human Body Measurement for Infrastructure Projects, Beijing. Standards Press of China (2010)Google Scholar