Traditional Bayes: Diagnostic Testing, Genetic Data Analyses, Bayes and Drug Trials
genetic data analyses,
finding the probability in drug trials that a new drug will really work.
very common like a genetic disease with 50% gene carrier ship,
very common with 75% prevalence.
Also examples will be given of Bayesian statistics applied for genetic data analysis, and for analyzing drug trials with type I and type II errors assessed in the form of Bayesian prior probability estimates.
- Statistics applied to clinical studies 5th edition, 2012Google Scholar
- Machine learning in medicine a complete overview, 2015Google Scholar
- SPSS for starters and 2nd levelers 2nd edition, 2015Google Scholar
- Clinical data analysis on a pocket calculator 2nd edition, 2016Google Scholar
- Understanding clinical data analysis from published research, 2016Google Scholar
- Modern Meta-analysis, 2017Google Scholar
- Regression Analysis in Clinical Research, 2018Google Scholar