Generalized Net Model of the Processes in a Center of Transfusion Haematology
The proceeses in a center of transfusion haematology—receiving of person’s blood, obtaining of its fresh frozen plasma, erythrocytes and thrombocytes, its testing for transmissible diseases (HIV, HBV, HCV, Wass) and evaluation of blood group and Rh, and antibodies screening—are described by a generalized net.
KeywordsGeneralized net Transfusion haematology
- 1.Alexieva, J., Choy, E., E. Koycheva. Review and bibloigraphy on generalized nets theory and applications. In: A Survey of Generalized Nets (E. Choy, M. Krawczak, A. Shannon and E. Szmidt, Eds.), Raffles KvB Monograph No. 10, 2007, 207–301.Google Scholar
- 2.Atanassov, K. Generalized Nets. World Scientific. Singapore, London, 1991.Google Scholar
- 3.Atanassov, K. On Generalized Nets Theory. Prof. M. Drinov Academic Publ. House, Sofia, 2007.Google Scholar
- 4.Atanassov, K. Index Matrices: Towards an Augmented Matrix Calculus, Springer, Cham, 2014.Google Scholar
- 5.Guide to the Preparation, Use and Quality Assurance of Blood Components. Recommendation No. R (95) 15, 19th Edition (Dr S. Keitel, Ed.), European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines & HealthCare, Council of Europe, Strasbourg, 2017.Google Scholar