Demography and Aging
The aging of the population may be defined as a concept of shifts in age distribution. The study and research of this aging population is mainly driven by a concern for the burdening of social retirement programs. The aging of the population is mainly measured by increases in the percentage of elderly people reaching retirement age. Therefore, the definition of retirement age may vary, depending on the country.
- 1.Social Security History. www.sss.gov/history/ottob.html.
- 6.Camacho ME, Ortiz CA. Sexual dysfunction in the elderly: age or disease? Int J Impot Res 2005;17(1): S52–5S56.Google Scholar
- 10.Giusti L, et al. Impacts of attitudes and behaviors on tooth loss. Stoma Edu J. 2014;1(2):123–30.Google Scholar
- 12.Mattoo KA, et al. Gnatho dynamic teeth arrangement in complete denture prosthesis. J Med Sci Clin Res. 2015;03(01):3875–8.Google Scholar
- 15.Mattoo K, et al. Immediate overdentures – an alternative option in preventive prosthodontics. Med Res Chron. 2015;2:26–9.Google Scholar
- 19.Mersel A. A minimalistic management approach for the compromised elderly patient. Stoma Edu J. 2015;2(2):140–4.Google Scholar