Behavioral Security in Cloud and Fog Computing
In this paper will be described several possible applications of cognitive and behavioral approaches in Fog and Cloud computing. In particular will be presented the ways of using selected behavioral characteristics for creation of security and cryptographic protocols, dedicated to secure distribution and management of strategic data in Fog and Cloud environment. Some possible applications of using movement and gesture features will be also presented.
This work has been supported by the AGH University of Science and Technology research Grant No. 220.127.116.119.
- 4.Ogiela, L.: Cognitive Information Systems in Management Sciences. Elsevier, Academic Press, London (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Ogiela, L., Ogiela, M.R.: Data mining and semantic inference in cognitive systems. In: Xhafa, F., Barolli, L., Palmieri, F., et al. (eds.) 2014 International Conference on Intelligent Networking and Collaborative Systems (IEEE INCoS 2014), Salerno, Italy, 10–12 September 2014, pp. 257–261 (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.Ogiela, L., Ogiela, M.R.: Management information systems. LNEE, vol. 331, pp. 449–456 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Ogiela, M.R., Ogiela, U.: Linguistic approach to cryptographic data sharing. In: The 2nd International Conference on Future Generation Communication and Networking, FGCN 2008, Hainan Island, China, 13–15 December 2008, vol. 1, pp. 377–380 (2008)Google Scholar
- 9.Ogiela, M.R., Ogiela, U.: Grammar encoding in DNA-like secret sharing infrastructure. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 6059, pp. 175–182 (2010)Google Scholar
- 11.Ogiela, M.R., Ogiela, L.: On using cognitive models in cryptography. In: The IEEE 30th International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications, IEEE AINA 2016, Crans-Montana, Switzerland, 23–25 March 2016, pp. 1055–1058 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1109/aina.2016.159
- 12.Ogiela, M.R., Ogiela, L.: Cognitive keys in personalized cryptography. In: The 31st IEEE International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications, IEEE AINA 2017, Taipei, Taiwan, 27–29 March 2017, pp. 1050–1054. IEEE (2017). https://doi.org/10.1109/aina.2017.164