On Nonlocal Normal Forms of Linear Second Order Mixed Type PDEs on the Plane
Here we propose the nonlocal normal form of main symbol of linear second order mixed type PDEs on the plane for Cibrario-Tricomi case with periodic coefficients. In particular that provides the normal form for equation, which describes an infinitesimal bending of typical rotation surface or sufficiently close to the one near its parabolic line.
This research is done by partial financial support by Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation under the project 1.638.2016/FPM.
- J.W. Bruce, F. Tari, Generic 1-parameter families of binary differential equations. Discrete Contin. Dynam. Syst. 3, 79–90 (1997)Google Scholar
- J.W. Bruce, F. Tari, G.J. Fletcher, Bifurcations of binary differential equations. Proc. R. Soc. Edinb. Sect. A 130, 485–506 (2000)Google Scholar
- M. Cibrario, Sulla reduzione a forma canonica delle equazioni lineari alle derivative parzialy di secondo ordine di tipo misto. Rend. Lombardo 65, 889–906 (1932)Google Scholar
- A.A. Davydov, Local controllability of typical dynamical inequalities on surfaces. Proc. Steklov Inst. Math. 209, 73–106 (1995)Google Scholar
- A.A. Davydov, E. Rosales-Gonzales, Complete classification of generic linear second-order partial differential equations in the plane. Dokl. Math. 350(2), 151–154 (1996)Google Scholar
- A.A. Davydov, E. Rosales-Gonzales, Smooth normal forms of folded resonance saddles and nodes and complete classification of generic linear second order PDE’s on the plane, in International Conference on Differential Equation, Lisboa 1995, ed. by L. Magalhaes, C. Rocha, L. Sanchez (World Scientific, Singapore, 1998), pp. 59–68Google Scholar
- A.A. Davydov, L. Trinh Thi Diep, Reduction theorem and normal forms of linear second order mixed type PDE families in the plane. TWMS J. Pure Appl. Math. 2(1), 44–53 (2011)Google Scholar
- V.A. Kondratiev, E.M. Landis, Qualitative theory of second order linear partial differential equations, in Partial Differential Equations – 3. Itogi Nauki i Tekhniki. Ser. Sovrem. Probl. Mat. Fund. Napr., vol. 32 (VINITI, Moscow, 1988), pp. 99–215Google Scholar
- A.G. Kuz’min, Non-classical Equations of Mixed Type and Their Applications in Gas Dynamics (Birkhauser, Basel, 1992). ISBN:0-8176-2573-9Google Scholar
- J.M. Rassias, Lecture Notes on Mixed Type Partial Differential Equations (World Scientific, Singapore, 1990), pp. 1–144Google Scholar
- F. Tricomi, Sulle equazioni lineari alle derivate partziali di 20 ordine di tipo misto. Memorie della R. Acc. dei Lincei, S.V. XIV (1923)Google Scholar