Operator-Based Capacity Control of Job Shop Manufacturing Systems with RMTs
Capacity adjustment by using reconfiguration machine tools (RMTs) is one approach to deal with customers rapidly changing demands. However, disturbances (e.g. rushed orders and machine broke down) and delays (e.g. transportation delay and reconfiguration delay) are great challenge for the manufacturers. In order to deal with these problems, we propose an operator-based robust right coprime factorization (RRCF) method to improve the capacity control process of job shop systems. We illustrate the applicability of this approach by simulation results of a four-workstation job shop system are given to support the efficiency of the proposed method.
The research project is funded by the Fusion program of ERASMUS MUNDUS.
- 3.Liu, P., Zhang, Q., Pannek, J.: Capacity adjustment of job shop manufacturing systems with RMTs. In: Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Software, Knowledge, Information Management and Application (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang, Q., Liu, P., Pannek, J.: Modeling and predictive capacity adjustment for job shop systems with RMTs. In: Proceedings of the 25th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation, pp. 310–315 (2017)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, P., Pannek, J.: Modelling and controlling of multi-workstation job shop manufacturing systems with RMTs. In: 6th CUST International Business Research Conference (2017, accepted)Google Scholar
- 8.Wen, S., Liu, P., Wang, D.: Optimal tracking control for a peltier refrigeration system based on PSO. In: 2014 International Conference on Advanced Mechatronic Systems, pp. 567–571 (2014)Google Scholar
- 12.Bi, S., Xiao, Y., Fan, X.: Operator-based robust decoupling control for MIMO nonlinear systems. In: The 11th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, pp. 2602–2606 (2014)Google Scholar