Application of Clinical Diagnosis and Treatment Data of Coronary Heart Disease Based on Association Rules
According to the characteristics of Chinese medicine diagnosis and treatment of coronary heart disease and the need for mining, this paper will introduce the association rules mining, from the medical treatment of patients with all aspects of the disease and the basis of coronary heart disease diagnosis and treatment of Chinese medicine between the basis of digging out the law of Chinese medicine, the application of association rules algorithm, Get a series of rules of coronary heart disease syndrome, for the diagnosis and prevention of coronary heart disease provides an important basis for decision-making.
KeywordsAssociation rules Data mining Data medical treatment Intelligent data analysis
This research was financially supported by the Key Project of Scientific Research of Hainan Province(No.Hnky2015ZD-14); the Scientific and Technological Cooperative Project for College and Region of Sanya(No.2015YD16).
- 1.Yuan, F., & Chen, S. (2011). Model construction on efficient mMining association rules in clinical data of hypertension. Computer Engineering and Applications, 47(36), 226–229.Google Scholar
- 2.Yan, G. (2009). Application of association rule algorithm in TCM data mining, silicon valley, No. 24: 65.Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, J. (2013). Realization of diagnosis and treatment data Dmining system based on asocciation rules. Modern Electronics Technique, 36(19), 124–126.Google Scholar
- 4.Liu, G., & Liu, P. (2011). Prospects of data mining technology in TCM diagnosis and treatment. Medical Information, 24(09), 5616–5617.Google Scholar
- 5.Jin, L., Wang, Z. D., Kan, H., & Han, R. (2013). Research on the application of data mining in the extraction of TCM diagnosis and treatment rules. Lishizhen Medicine and Materia Medica Research, 24(04), 1015–1017.Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, G., & Wu, L. (2011). Study on the mining of medication and prescription of traditional Chinese medicine based on association rules. Jiangsu Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 43(11), 72–74.Google Scholar
- 7.Fengxia, O., & Wang, Z. (2011). Application of association rules in data mining technology to TCM diagnosis. Journal of Henan Institute of Engineering(Natural Science Edition), 23(02), 53–58.Google Scholar
- 8.Liu, Z. (2012). Research of association rule mining algorithms and their applications of coronary heart disease diagnosis and treatment with traditional Chinese medicine (Master Dissertation). Dalian Maritime University, Dalian.Google Scholar
- 9.Shi, L. (2008). Data warehousing and data mining on the clinical database of coronary treatment with Chinese traditional medicine (Master Dissertation). Dalian Maritime University, Dalian.Google Scholar
- 10.Zhang, K., Wang, H. X., Wang, H. F., & Li, Z. (2012). New exploration on definition of similarity measures between vague sets. Journal of Natural Science of Heilongjiang University, 29(03), 412–415.Google Scholar
- 11.Zhang, K., Wang, H. X., Wang, H. F., & Li, Z. (2014). Vague spatial decision method and its an application for the location of tailings dam. Computer Science, 41(04), 260–262.Google Scholar
- 12.Zhang, K., Wang, H.-X., Wang, H.-F., & Li, Z. (2015). The time series prediction algorithm of enrollment based on the hesitancy degree correction rule of vague sets. ICIC Express Letters, 9(5), 1311–1318.Google Scholar