Fuzzy Control and Network System Design for Time Series Prediction Model
This paper proposed and developed a set of fuzzy time series prediction model FTSFM (Fuzzy Time Series Forecasting Model) based on the historical data, the concepts of fuzzy number function and inverse fuzzy number function and predictive function, which the basic theory of FTSFM was initially established. The general elements of FTSFM and the prediction function are FTSFM (μ). FTSFM (0.0004) is one of the commonly used prediction models of FTSFM. Based on the forecast of tourism revenue of Sanya city in 2006~2014, this paper introduces the whole process of the application of FTSFM (0.0004). FTSFM (0.0004) provides a new way of thinking for the research of time series prediction.
KeywordsFuzzy time series forecasting model FTSFM (0.0004) Inverse fuzzy number Predictive value Tourism income
This work is supported by Natural Science Foundation of Hainan Province (Grant No.714283), Scientific Research Foundation of Qiong zhou University (Grant No.QYXB201301).
- 1.Zadeh, L. A. (1965). Fuzzy set. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 8, 338–353.Google Scholar
- 4.Saxena, P., Sharma, K., & Easo, S. (2012). Forecasting enrollments based on fuzzy time series with higher forecast accuracy rate. Computer Technology & Applications, 3, 957–961.Google Scholar
- 5.Hagawati, B., Joshi, P., & Kumar, S. (2013). A computational method for fuzzy time series forecasting based on difference parameters. International Journal of Modeling, Simulation, and Scientific Computing, 4, 1–12.Google Scholar
- 7.Kai, C., Ping, F. F., & Gang, C. W. (2010). A novel forecasting model of fuzzy time series based on K-means clustering. IWETCS, IEEE, pp. 223–225.Google Scholar
- 8.Wang, H. X., Guo, J. C., Feng, H., & Zhang, F. J. (2014). A new model of forecast enrollment using fuzzy time series. International Conference on Education Management and Management Science (ICEMMS 2014) (pp. 95–98) August 7–8, Tianjin, China.Google Scholar
- 11.Jilani, T. A., & Burney, S. M. A. (2007). M-factor high order fuzzy time series forecasting for road accident data. IEEE-IFSA 2007, June 18–21 Cancun, Mexico.Google Scholar
- 14.Duan, M., Shi, J., Wang, J. H., & Lu, X. L. (2003). Control system based on fuzzy-neural network theory for an engine test bed. Journal of Jilin University of Technology(Natural Science Edition), 33, 107–109.Google Scholar
- 15.Shi, J., Duan, M., Chen, Y., Zhang, T., & Lu, X. L. (2006). A research on fuzzy neural network control for the measuring system of engine test bed. Journal of Automotive Engineering, 28, 1000–680x.Google Scholar
- 16.Liu, Y. J., Tong, S. C., Li, D. J., & Gao, Y. (2015). Fuzzy adaptive control with state observer for a class of nonlinear discrete-time systems with input constrain. IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, https://doi.org/10.1109/TFUZZ.2505088, (in press).
- 17.Jilani, T. A., Burney, S. M. A., & Ardil, C. (2007). Multivariate high order fuzzy time series forecasting for car road accidents. International Journal of Computational Intelligence, 4, 15–20.Google Scholar
- 18.Liu, Y. J., & Tong, S. C. (2015). Adaptive fuzzy control for a class of unknown nonlinear dynamical systems. Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 263, 49–70.Google Scholar