Research on Evaluation Index System of Enterprise Brand Competitiveness: Taking Liquor Industry as an Example
With the increasingly fierce market competition, the competition among enterprises has risen to brand competition. The brand competitiveness is essentially a different advantage beyond the competitors, which enable the enterprises to gain a sustainable competitiveness advantage and a stable development. So, in this paper, building a scientific and reasonable evaluation index system of brand competitiveness for enterprises, taking the liquor industry as an example, which helps to make a scientific and accurate evaluation for the enterprise brand competitiveness and provide a decision-making basis for building brand and enhancing the brand competitiveness for the enterprise.
KeywordsEnterprise brand Brand competitiveness Evaluation index system
The authors are grateful to the financial supports from the Sichuan Science and Technology Project: Study on the Role of Local Government in Regional Brand Formation from the Perspective of Supply-side Reform-Taking Sichuan Province as an Example (SC16TJ001).
- 1.Kotler, P. (2003). Marketing management (11th ed.). First Edition. Shanghai: Shanghai People's, Publishing House.Google Scholar
- 2.Nan, X. J. (2005). Rresearch on brand competitiveness. Beijing: Economic Management Press.Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, Y., & Xu, Z. (2005). China’s private enterprise competitiveness report. Beijing: Social Science Literature Publishing House.Google Scholar
- 4.Yaping, Z. (2010). Study on hotel brand competitiveness evaluation based on analytic hierarchy process (pp.33–39). Suzhou University.Google Scholar
- 5.Wei, S., Tao, C., & Hu, S. (2008). Evaluation of brand competitiveness: Domestic research review. Marketing Guide, 6, 55–60.Google Scholar
- 6.Haiyan, G. (2012). The evaluation model construction and application research of the brand competitiveness index. Liaoning: Liaoning University.Google Scholar
- 7.Yaqi, J., & Yaping, Z. (2011). The evaluation and measurement of enterprise brand competitiveness based on AHP. Economic Research Guide. Serial No. 118. pp. 139–141.Google Scholar