Design of the Bricks Based on the Marine Sediments of Bethioua Port
Part of the Advances in Science, Technology & Innovation book series (ASTI)
Dredging operations have always been essential in order to maintain, deepen or develop these sites and to ensure the proper functioning of trade by sea routes.
KeywordsMarine sediments Valorization Dredging Brick
- Benyerou D. Doctoral thesis, University of usto-MB; 2017.Google Scholar
- Benyerou et al. Coastal cities and their sustainable future. ISSN 1743-3509, doi: 10.2495/CC150241; 2015.
- NF P 94-057, particle size analysis of soil—Method by sedimentation, AFNOR.Google Scholar
- NF P 94-051, determination of the Atterberg limits.Google Scholar
- NF P 94-054, determination of the density of soil solid particles—method of the pycnometer to water, AFNOR.Google Scholar
- XP P 94-041, particle size identification—sieving method by the wet, AFNOR.Google Scholar
© Springer International Publishing AG 2018