Class-Diagrams for Abstract Data Types
We propose to extend iUML-B class-diagrams to elaborate Abstract Data Types (ADTs) specified using Event-B theories. Classes are linked to data types, while attributes and associations correspond to operators of the data types. Axioms about the data types and operators are specified as constraints on the class. We illustrate our approach on a development of a control system in the railway domain.
KeywordsEvent-B iUML-B Class-diagrams Theory Abstract Data Types (ADTs)
This work has been conducted within the ENABLE-S3 project that has received funding from the ECSEL Joint Undertaking under Grant Agreement no. 692455. This Joint Undertaking receives support from the European Union’s HORIZON 2020 research and innovation programme and Austria, Denmark, Germany, Finland, Czech Republic, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Belgium, France, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Slovakia, Norway.
- 4.The Enable-S3 Consortium. Enable-S3 European project (2016). www.enable-s3.eu/
- 6.Hoang, T.S.: An introduction to the Event-B modelling method. In: Romanovsky, A., Thomas, M. (eds.) Industrial Deployment of System Engineering Methods, pp. 211–236. Springer, Heidelberg (2013)Google Scholar
- 7.Liskov, B., Zilles, S.: Programming with abstract data types. In: Proceedings of the ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Very High Level Languages, pp. 50–59. ACM, New York (1974). http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/800233.807045
- 8.Reichl, K.: Railground Model on GitHub (2016). https://github.com/klar42/railground/. Accessed 20 Apr 2017
- 10.Snook, C.: iUML-B statemachines. In: Proceedings of the Rodin Workshop 2014, Toulouse, France, pp. 29–30 (2014). http://eprints.soton.ac.uk/365301/