Description and Analysis of Systems with Unstructured Additive Uncertainty
- 671 Downloads
This contribution is focused on systems with unstructured additive uncertainty, their description and robust stability analysis. The work presents particularly the example of the additive uncertainty model creation on the basis of a third order integrating plant with parametric uncertainty by means of the selection of a nominal system and a suitable weight function. Moreover, it compares the results of robust stability border investigation for parametric, multiplicative and additive uncertainty model cases.
KeywordsAdditive uncertainty Unstructured uncertainty Uncertain systems Uncertainty description Uncertainty modeling Robust stability analysis
This work was supported by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic within the National Sustainability Programme project No. LO1303 (MSMT-7778/2014) and also by the European Regional Development Fund under the project CEBIA-Tech No. CZ.1.05/2.1.00/03.0089. This assistance is very gratefully acknowledged.
- 4.Matušů, R., Prokop, R., Pekař, L.: Parametric and unstructured approach to uncertainty modelling and robust stability analysis. Int. J. Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. 5(6), 1011–1018 (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.Doyle, J., Francis, B., Tannenbaum, A.: Feedback Control Theory. Macmillan, New York (1992)Google Scholar
- 7.Burns, R.S.: Advanced Control Engineering. Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford (2001)Google Scholar
- 8.Matušů, R., Şenol, B., Yeroğlu, C.: Modelling and robust stability analysis of systems with unstructured multiplicative uncertainty. In: Recent Advances in Systems – Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Systems, pp. 261–266, Zakynthos, Greece (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Matušů, R., Şenol, B., Yeroğlu, C.: Linear systems with unstructured multiplicative uncertainty: modeling and robust stability analysis. PLoS ONE, 12(7), 21 (2017)Google Scholar