Disturbance Compensation and Control Algorithm with Application for Non-linear Twin Rotor MIMO System
The disturbance compensation algorithm for continuous-time multi input multi output (MIMO) nonlinear plants under parametric uncertainties and external disturbances with quantized output signal is proposed. The auxiliary loop approach is used for estimation disturbance function. The proposed algorithm guarantees that the output of the plant tracks the reference output with the required accuracy. The experimental results on non-linear twin rotor MIMO system illustrate the efficiency and robustness of the suggested control system.
KeywordsRobust control Quantized measurement Disturbances compensation MIMO systems
This work was partially financially supported by Government of Russian Federation, Grant 074-U01. This work was supported by the Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation (Project 14.Z50.31.0031). The work was supported by the Russian Federation President Grant (No. MD-6325.2016.8). This work was supported by the Russian Federation President Grant 14.Y31.16.9281.
- 1.Widrow, B.: Statistical analysis of amplitude-quantized sampled-data systems. Trans. AIEE 79(2), 555–567 (1961)Google Scholar
- 6.Baillieul, J.: Feedback coding for information-based control: operating near the data rate limit. In: Proceedings of the 41st IEEE Conference on Decision & Control, ThP02-6, pp. 3229–3236 (2002)Google Scholar
- 9.Baillieul, J.: Feedback designs for controlling device arrays with communication channel bandwidth constraints. In: ARO Workshop on Smart Structures. Pennsylvania State University (1999)Google Scholar
- 11.Hespanha, J., Ortega, A., Vasudevan, L.: Towards the control of linear systems with minimum bit-rate. In: Proceedings of the 15th International Symposium on the Mathematical Theory of Networks and System (2002)Google Scholar
- 20.Margun, A., Furtat, I.: Robust control of uncertain linear systems in conditions of output quantization. In: Proceedings of the 1st Conference on Modelling, Identification and Control of Nonlinear Systems, pp. 853–857 (2015)Google Scholar
- 21.Margun, A., Furtat, I.: Robust control of linear MIMO systems in conditions of parametric uncertainties, external disturbances and signal quantization. In: Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Methods and Models in Automation and Robotics, pp. 341–346 (2015)Google Scholar
- 22.Feedback instruments Ltd.: Twin Rotor MIMO System experiment, East Sussex, U.K. (1998)Google Scholar