What are the main components of the history the presenting complaint?
Is dysphagia a common symptom in uncomplicated eating disorders?
What conditions are associated with chest pain?
How can the severity of upper GI bleeding be assessed and scored?
What are the common causes of abdominal pain in patients with eating disorders?
How is the Body Mass Index (BMI) calculated?
What are the “refeeding ions” and why is it important to measure them?
How can a problem list be constructed?
- 4.Douglas G, Nicol F, Robertson C. Macleod’s clinical examination. 13th ed. Churchill Livingstone Elsevier: Edinburgh; 2013.Google Scholar
- 5.National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE). Suspected cancer: recognition and referral. 2015. https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ng12. Accessed 22 Mar 2017.
- 9.The Royal Colleges of Psychiatrists, Physicians and Pathologists UK. MARSIPAN: management of really sick patients with anorexia nervosa, 2nd ed. 2015. http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/files/pdfversion/CR189.pdf. Accessed 4 Jan 2015.
- 11.British Association for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. Malnutrition universal screening tool - MUST complete. 2016. http://www.bapen.org.uk/pdfs/must/must_full.pdf. Accessed 29 Feb 2016.
- 14.Abdominal wall tenderness test: Could Carnett cut costs? Lancet. 1991;337(8750):1134.Google Scholar
- 16.The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE). Coeliac disease: recognition, assessment and treatment. [NG20]. 2015. https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/ng20. Accessed 23 Mar 2017.