Method for Early Cognition of Unloyal Behaviour by Combining Analysis of Natural and Artificial Detection Methods
Early cognition of possible unloyal behavior is the most important aspect of the preventive measures against a malicious act in a facility. Being limited in money, it is necessary to choose the rational set of methods for forecast of unloyal behaviour. This methodology may be applied for the forecast of the other psychological or biological parameter also.
KeywordsUnloyal behavior identification Evaluation of personnel Rational set of methods The forecast of the psychological or biological parameter
This work was supported by the MEPhI Academic Excellence Project (agreement with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation of August 27, 2013, project no. 02.a03.21.0005).
- 1.Zhurin, S.I.: Framework for Counteracting Insider Threats. MEPhI, Moscow (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Kudryavtsev, B.N.: Genesis of Crime, 214 s. ‘Infra-M’, Moscow (1998)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhurin, S.I.: Automated system for preventing crimes as part of the security of an important public facility (thesis for the degree of candidate of technical sciences), p. 130. MEPhI, Moscow (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Kharskiy, K.V.: Loyalty and Trustworthiness of Staff. PITER, Sankt-Peterburg (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Shapiro, D.I.: Multicriteria Models for Forming and Choosing Systems. M. Energoatomizdat, Moscow (1983)Google Scholar
- 6.Litvak, B.G.: Expert Information: Obtaining Methods and Analysis. Radio and Communications, Moscow (1982)Google Scholar
- 7.Kini, R.L., Rayfa, H.: Decision-making at many criteria: preferences and replacements, p. 559. Radio and communication, Moscow (1981)Google Scholar