Intelligent Search System for Huge Non-structured Data Storages with Domain-Based Natural Language Interface
Nowadays the number of huge companies and corporations has in their disposition various non-structured texts, documents and other data. The absence of clearly defined structure of the data makes the implementation of searching queries complicated and even impossible depending on the storage size. The other problem connected with staff, which may face the problem with misunderstanding of the special query languages, knowledge of which is necessary for the execution of searching queries. To solve these problems, we propose the semantic search system, the possibilities of which include the searching index construction, for queries execution and the semantic map, which would help to clarify the queries. In this paper we are going to describe our algorithms and the architecture of the system, and also to give a comparison to analogues.
KeywordsSemantic search Semantic map Non-structured data Natural language Domain-based natural languages
This work was supported by Competitiveness Growth Program of the Federal Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education National Research Nuclear University MEPhI (Moscow Engineering Physics Institute). The funding for this research was provided by the Russian Science Foundation, Grant RSF 15-11-30014.
- 1.Abberley, D., Kirby, D., Renals, S., Robinson, T.: The THISL broadcast news retrieval system. In: Proceedings ESCA ETRW Workshop Accessing Information in Spoken Audio, Cambridge, pp. 14–19 (1999)Google Scholar
- 2.Leung, C.H.C., et al.: Collective evolutionary concept distance based query expansion for effective web document retrieval. In: Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications (ICCSA-2013), LNCS, pp. 657–672 (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Navigli, R., Velardi, P.: An analysis of ontology-based query expansion strategies. In: Workshop on Adaptive Text Extraction and Mining, held in conjunction with ECML 2003, Cavtat Dubrovnik, Croatia, 22 September 2003Google Scholar
- 6.Klimov, V., Chernyshov, A., Balandina, A., Kostkina, A.: A new approach for semantic cognitive maps creation and evaluation based on affix relations. In: FIERCES on BICA, pp. 99–105 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Samsonovich, A., Ascoli, G.: Augmenting weak semantic cognitive maps with an ‘‘Abstractness’’ dimension. Hindawi Publishing Corporation Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience (2013). 10 p.Google Scholar
- 8.Samsonovich, A.V., Ascoli, G.A.: Principal semantic components of language and the measurement of meaning. PLoS One 5(6), 1–17 (2010)Google Scholar