Game Design for Students: Teaching as a Whole Context
In this article, we will present the importance of a game design pipeline that takes human factors into account when working with undergraduate students. To accomplish this goal, we have been working with game design students to see the impact of how a more streamlined production can help improve the quality of all projects done inside the university. Better projects during their time as students can help them becoming better professionals in the future.
KeywordsGame design Teaching 3D modelling 3D artist
- 1.QS Top Universities, Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina. https://www.topuniversities.com/universities/universidade-federal-de-santa-catarina#
- 2.Wallman, J.: It’s only a game. In: Fourth Annual Conference on Chestnut Lodge Wargames Group (1995)Google Scholar
- 3.Schell, J.: The Art of Game Design: A Book of Lenses, 2nd edn. CRC Press Taylor & Francis Group, Boca Raton (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Hunicke, R., LeBlanc, M., Zubek, R.: MDA: a formal approach to game design and game research. In: Proceedings of the Challenges in Games AI Workshop, Nineteenth National Conference of Artificial Intelligence (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Rocket League Game Info. https://www.rocketleague.com/game-info/