k-maxitivity of Order-Preserving Homomorphisms of Lattices
The concept of k-maxitivity for order-preserving homomorphisms between bounded lattices is introduced and discussed. As particular cases, k-maxitive capacities and aggregation functions are studied and exemplified.
Both authors kindly acknowledge the support of the project of Science and Technology Assistance Agency under the contract No. APVV–14–0013. Moreover, the work of R. Mesiar on this paper was supported by the VEGA grant 1/0420/15.
- 10.Marichal, J.-L.: Aggregation operations for multicriteria decision aid. Ph.D. thesis. Institute of Mathematics University of Liege, Liege, Belgium (1998)Google Scholar
- 11.Mesiar, R.: \(k\)-order pan-additive discrete fuzzy measures. In: Proceedings of the 7th IFSA World Congress, pp. 488–490. Prague (1997)Google Scholar
- 13.Mesiar, R., Kolesárová, A.: \(k\)-maxitive aggregation functions. Fuzzy Sets Syst. (submitted)Google Scholar
- 14.Murillo, J., Guillaume, S., Bulacio, P.: k-maxitive fuzzy measures: a scalable approach to model interactions. Fuzzy Sets Syst. (submitted)Google Scholar
- 16.Sugeno, M.: Theory of fuzzy integrals and its applications. Ph.D. thesis. Tokyo Institute of Technology (1974)Google Scholar