Drift Detection Algorithm Using the Discriminant Function of the Base Classifiers
Recently, several approaches have been proposed to deal with the concept drift detection. In this paper we propose the new concept drift detection algorithm based on the decision templates. The decision templates are obtained from the outputs of the base classifier that form an ensemble of classifiers. Experiments on several publicly available data sets verify the effectiveness of the proposed algorithm.
KeywordsDrift detection Multiple classifier system Decision templates
This work was supported in part by the Polish National Science Center under the grant no. DEC-2013/09/B/ST6/02264.
- 1.Bach, S.H., Maloof, M.A.: Paired learners for concept drift. In: 2008 Eighth IEEE International Conference on Data Mining, pp. 23–32. IEEE (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Baena-Garcıa, M., del Campo-Ávila, J., Fidalgo, R., Bifet, A., Gavalda, R., Morales-Bueno, R.: Early drift detection method. In: Fourth International Workshop on Knowledge Discovery from Data Streams, vol. 6, pp. 77–86 (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Bifet Figuerol, A.C., et al.: Adaptive learning and mining for data streams and frequent patterns (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Frank, A., Asuncion, A.: UCI machine learning repository (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Tsymbal, A.: The problem of concept drift: definitions and related work. Computer Science Department, Trinity College Dublin, 106 (2004)Google Scholar