The Missing Link: The Innovation Gap
The analysis aimed at revealing the specific location in the innovation process where innovation typically fails shows that significant parts of reality were likely not considered by those who presented the conventional funnel model of the innovation process. We refer to the most important missing component as the innovation gap.
KeywordsInnovation Process Business Unit Account Manager Innovation Project Project Termination
- Capon, N. (2001). Key account management and planning. New York: Free Press.Google Scholar
- Chesbrough, H. (2003). Open innovation. Boston: Harvard Business School Press.Google Scholar
- Christensen, C. M. (1997). The innovator’s Dilemma. New York: Harper Business.Google Scholar
- Hehl, W., & Willmanns, R. (2009). Paradoxa und Praxis im Innovationsmanagement. Munich: Hanser.Google Scholar
- Hinderling. (2013). http://www.kmu.admin.ch/aktuell/00524/00730/01247/index.html?lang=de. As referenced on May 11, 2013.
- Moore, G. A. (1995). Inside the Tornado. New York: Harper Business.Google Scholar
- Myers-Briggs, I. (1995). Gifts differing: Understanding personality type. Palo Alto: Davies-Black Publishing.Google Scholar