Small Public Procurement Contracts: A Comparison of the French, Dutch And Belgian Legal Treatments
- 520 Downloads
Small public procurement contracts, with a value largely below the EU thresholds, are the subject of considerable different views in opinion and legal treatment: in some countries almost all contracts have to be published in official journals; in other countries, there is considerable discretionary power left to the public entities whether they publish these contracts, or even negotiate directly with the supplier they choose.
KeywordsPublic Procurement Public Entity Small Contract Competition Threshold Administrative Simplification
- Art. 1 Ordonnance no 2015-899 July 23, 2015 on Public Procurement Contracts, JORF no0169 of July 24, 2015, p. 12602, text no 38, NOR: EINM1506103R.Google Scholar
- CDMP (2016): French Republic, Décret no 2016-360 du 25 mars 2016 relatif aux marchés publics (NOR: EINM1600207D), JORF no0074, 2016, March 27 - Text no28, [On-line]. Available at: www.legifrance.gouv.fr/.
- EC (2014): European Commission, SMEs’ access to public procurement markets and aggregation of demand in the EU, A study commissioned by the European commission, DG Internal Market and Services, February 2014. [On-line]. Available at: ec.europa.eu/internal_market/… [Retrieved April 10, 2016].Google Scholar
- EU (2014). Directive 2014/24/eu of the European parliament and of the council of 26 February 2014 on public procurement and repealing directive 2004/18/ec. Official Journal of the European Union, March 28, 2014, L94/65 -L94/242, art.42 [On-line]. Available at: eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/… [Retrieved April 10, 2016].Google Scholar
- Ndl (2013, January 15). Gids Proportionaliteit, Den Haag. [On-line]. Available at www.pianoo.nl/… [Retrieved April 10, 2016].
- Ndl (2015). Circular 2015-0000428359 of 03 August 2015, Applicable from September 1, 2015, p. 2 [On-line]. Available at: www.pianoo.nl/…/… [Retrieved April 10, 2016].
- Sira Consulting, Significant (2009). Lastenontwikkeling Aanbestedingsbeleid: Onderzoek naar de lastenontwikkeling door de nieuwe Aanbestedingswet en het Bijbehorende Flankerende Beleid. [On-line]. Available at www.rijksoverheid.nl/…August 2009. [Retrieved April 10, 2016].