Erasmus Innovative European Studies
This paper introduces an ongoing Erasmus+ project granted in the KA2 “Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices” call. The project was applied by the Gazi University (Turkey) and its duration is three years. It engages five universities and involves B.Sc., M.Sc. and Ph.D. students in the scope of renewable energies from different points of view, focusing on topics following the main interests of the partners.
This work and the described project were supported by the European Union through the Erasmus + Programme call of 2015, project number 2015-1-TR01-KA203-021342.
- 1.Bonwell, C., Eison, J.: Active learning: creating excitement in the classroom aehe-eric higher education report no. 1 (1991)Google Scholar
- 2.Felder, R.M., Brent, R.: Cooperative learning in technical courses: procedures, pitfalls, and payoffs (1994)Google Scholar
- 3.Felder, R.M., Brent, R.: Effective strategies for cooperative learning. J. Cooperation Collab. Coll. Teach. 10(2), 69–75 (2001)Google Scholar
- 4.Felder, R.M., Brent, R.: Active learning: an introduction. ASQ High. Educ. Brief 2(4), 1–5 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Comission, E.: Erasmus programmeGoogle Scholar
Open Access This chapter is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/), which permits any noncommercial use, sharing, adaptation, distribution and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license and indicate if changes were made.
The images or other third party material in this chapter are included in the chapter's Creative Commons license, unless indicated otherwise in a credit line to the material. If material is not included in the chapter's Creative Commons license and your intended use is not permitted by statutory regulation or exceeds the permitted use, you will need to obtain permission directly from the copyright holder.