Smart M3-Based Robot Interaction Scenario for Coalition Work
The paper propose an interaction scenario for collaborative work of mobile robots for coalition creation and joint task solving. Scenario is considered as cyber-physical-social system that includes acting resources (mobile robots) that implements actions in physical space; information resources (robot control blocks, user mobile devices, computation services, etc.) that operate in information space; and social resources (users) that form tasks in social space. The following main operations have been identified for robot interaction scenario: mobile robot set forming that are ready to participate in scenario, coalition creation, scenario operation. Scenario has been implemented based on Smart-M3 information sharing platform that provides possibilities for different resources to share information and knowledge in cyber space with each other based on RDF ontologies.
KeywordsMobile robots Smart space Interaction Cyber-physical-social system Smart-M3 platform
The presented results are part of the research carried out within the project funded by grants # 16-07-00462, 16-29-04349 of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, programs # I.5, III.3, and # I.31 of the Russian Academy of Sciences. The work has been partially financially supported by Government of Russian Federation, Grant 074-U01.
- 3.Balandin, S., Waris, H.: Key properties in the development of smart spaces. In: Stephanidis, C. (ed.) UAHCI 2009, Part II. LNCS, vol. 5615, pp. 3–12. Springer, Heidelberg (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Smart-M3 at Sourceforge. http://sourceforge.net/projects/smart-m3
- 5.Honkola, J., Laine, H., Brown, R., Tyrkko, O.: Smart-M3 information sharing platform. In: Proceedings of ISCC 2010, pp. 1041–1046. IEEE Computer Society, June 2010Google Scholar
- 11.Smirnov, A., Kashevnik, A., Shilov, N.: Cyber-physical-social system self-organization: ontology-based multi-level approach and case study. In: Ninth IEEE International Conference on Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems, Cambridge, MA, pp. 168–169 (2015)Google Scholar
- 12.Smirnov A., Kashevnik, A., Teslya, N., Mikhailov, S., Shabaev, A.: Smart-M3-based robots self-organization in pick-and-place system. In: Proceedings of the 17th Conference of the Open Innovations Association FRUCT, Yaroslavl, Russia, pp. 210–215 (2015)Google Scholar
- 13.Smirnov, A., Kashevnik, A., Mikhailov, S., Mironov, M., Baraniuc, O.: Multi-level robots self-organization in smart space: approach and case study. In: Balandin, S., Andreev, S., Koucheryavy, Y. (eds.) NEW2AN/ruSMART 2015. LNCS, vol. 9247, pp. 68–79. Springer, Heidelberg (2015)CrossRefGoogle Scholar