Three-Dimensional Cement Microstructure Texture Synthesis Based on CUDA
- 1.6k Downloads
Three-dimensional reconstruction of cement is becoming increasingly important in cement hydration. Although many physical experiments have been conducted on cement hydration, and various algorithms have been developed to simulate the cement hydration for a long term, few algorithms have been developed to synthesize the three-dimensional microstructure of cement. Thus, we improve the Tree-structure Vector Quantization algorithm, which is effective in Unified Device Architecture. Experimental results indicate that the synthesis process in the proposed method is shorter and easier to implement which providing the same outcomes.
KeywordsThree-dimensional cement microstructure Texture synthesis Compute unified device architecture Particle swarm optimization
This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant No. 61573166, No. 61572230, No. 61373054, No. 61472164, No. 81301298, No. 61302128, No. 61472163. Shandong Provincial Natural Science Foundation, China, under Grant ZR2015JL025. National Key Technology Research and Development Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology under Grant 2012BAF12B07-3. Science and technology project of Shandong Province under Grant No. 2015GGX101025. Jinan Youth Science & Technology Star Project under Grant No. 2013012.
- 1.袁润章. 胶凝材料学. 武汉工业大学出版社, 武汉 (1996)Google Scholar
- 3.Wei, L.Y.: Texture synthesis from multiple sources. In: ACM SIGGRAPH 2003 Sketches and Applications. ACM, New York (2003) Google Scholar
- 6.Wei, L.-Y., Levoy, M.: Fast texture synthesis using tree-structured vector quantization. In: Akeley, K. (ed.) SIGGRAPH 2000, Computer Graphics Proceedings, pp. 479–488. ACM Press/ACM SIGGRAPH/Addison Wesley Longman (2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Wei, L.Y.: Texture synthesis by fixed neighborhood searching. Ph.D. dissertation. Stanford University, Stanford (2002)Google Scholar
- 8.Ashikhmin, M.: Synthesizing natural textures. In: 2001 ACM Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics, March, pp. 217–226 (2001)Google Scholar
- 9.徐晓刚,于金辉,马利庄.多种子快速纹理合成.中国图形图像学报. 7(10), 995–999 (2002)Google Scholar
- 10.Efros, A.A., Freeman, W.T.: Image quilting for texture synthesis and transfer. In: Proceedings of SIGGRAPH 2001, pp. 341–347. ACM Press, New York (2001)Google Scholar
- 11.Liang, L., Liu, C., Xu, Y., Guo, B., Shum, H.Y.: Real-time texture synthesis by patch-based sampling. Technical Report MSR-TR-2001-40, Microsoft Research, March 2001Google Scholar
- 12.Cohen, M.F., Shade, J., Hiller, S., et al.: Wang tiles for image and texture generation. In: Annual Conference Series ACM SIGGRAPH 2003, pp. 286–294, San Diego (2003)Google Scholar
- 14.Visible Cement Dataset. http://visiblecement.nist.gov
- 16.Key Laboratory of molecular Imaging, Chinese Academy of Sciences. http://www.3dmed.net