BigraphER: Rewriting and Analysis Engine for Bigraphs
BigraphER is a suite of open-source tools providing an efficient implementation of rewriting, simulation, and visualisation for bigraphs, a universal formalism for modelling interacting systems that evolve in time and space and first introduced by Milner. BigraphER consists of an OCaml library that provides programming interfaces for the manipulation of bigraphs, their constituents and reaction rules, and a command-line tool capable of simulating Bigraphical Reactive Systems (BRSs) and computing their transition systems. Other features are native support for both bigraphs and bigraphs with sharing, stochastic reaction rules, rule priorities, instantiation maps, parameterised controls, predicate checking, graphical output and integration with the probabilistic model checker PRISM.
This work was supported by EPSRC project Homework (EP/F064225/1) and an EPSRC Doctoral Prize Research Fellowship.
- 2.Benford, S., Rodden, T., Calder, M., Sevegnani, M.: On lions, impala, and bigraphs: modelling interactions in physical/virtual spaces. ACM Trans. Comput. Hum. Interact. (2016, in press)Google Scholar
- 4.Boucebsi, R., Belala, F.: Towards a channels allocation scheme model for WMNs based on SBRS with sharing. In: Proceedings of MeMo 2015, p. 5 (2015)Google Scholar
- 9.Faithfull, A., Perrone, G., Hildebrandt, T.T.: Big Red: a development environment for bigraphs. In: Proceedings of GCM 2012, vol. 61 (2013)Google Scholar
- 14.Pereira, E., Kirsch, C., Sengupta, R., Sousa, J.: BigActors - a model for structure-aware computation. In: 4th International Conference on Cyber-Physical Systems, pp. 199–208. ACM/IEEE (2013)Google Scholar
- 15.Perrone, G., Debois, S., Hildebrandt, T.T.: A model checker for bigraphs. In: Proceedings of SAC 2012, pp. 1320–1325. ACM (2012)Google Scholar
- 17.Tseitin, G.S.: On the complexity of derivation in propositional calculus. Stud. Constr. Math. Math. Logic 2(115–125), 10–13 (1968)Google Scholar
- 18.Tsigkanos, C., Pasquale, L., Ghezzi, C., Nuseibeh, B.: Ariadne: topology aware adaptive security for cyber-physical systems. In: ICSE 2015, vol. 2, pp. 729–732 (2015)Google Scholar
- 19.Yu, L., Tsai, W.T., Wei, X., Gao, J., Hildebrandt, T., Guo, X.Q.: Modeling and analysis of mobile cloud computing based on bigraph theory. MobileCloud 2014, 67–76 (2014)Google Scholar