Research on the Characteristics of Headforms and Classification of Headforms of Chinese Adults
The characteristics of heads have been analyzed based on the head dimensional data of 3000 Chinese adults of different areas, ages and sexes, headforms have been classified according to the head height, breadth and length, two-dimensional distributions of head height-length indices and head breadth-length indices have been established, and headform groups and coverage rates have been provided. The research can support the production and specification setting of the head and face products, especially the head protection products.
KeywordsCharacteristics of heads Classification Chinese adults
This work is supported by Quality Inspection Industry Research Special Funds for Public Welfare (201510042) and National Science and Technology Basic Research (2013FY110200).
- 1.GB 2428-1981, Headform Series of Chinese Adults (1981)Google Scholar
- 2.GB 10000-1988, Human dimensions of Chinese adults (1988)Google Scholar
- 3.GB/T 2428-1998 Dimensions of head and face of adults (1998)Google Scholar
- 4.GB/T 23461-2009, Three-dimensions of Male Adult Headforms (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.GB/T 5703-2010, Basic human body measurements for technological design (2010)Google Scholar