Design Research on Urban Public Space Share Interactive Mode Under the Background of Internet Plus
In terms of travel, social networking, consumer and other aspects, internet changes human behavior and urban public space. Location Big Data, Socially Aware Computing and PSPL Survey provide a basis for research and guidelines for the city’s public spaces design of Internet plus. From the perspective of the Internet plus, combined with the location of Location Big Data, Socially Aware Computing and PSPL Survey, this article explains the interactive behavior between people, the innovative behavior between people and the environment, the interactions behavior between people and the objects, discusses the integration of “Urban Public Space Design” and “interaction design” in the future, explore the vitality, networking, dynamic, sharing, of urban public spaces. This article aims to construct a design patterns in sharing interactive of urban public space from Internet plus interactive for urban residents, to provide a spatial form of more experienced, participatory and dynamic, so as to enrich the innovative ideas of human urban design under the back ground of internet new context.
KeywordsUrban public spaces Internet plus Interactivity Interactive mode Design research Location big data Socially aware computing PSPL survey
The paper received the support of the “Development Research of Hunan Animation Cultural Creative Industry” Hunan Philosophy and Social Science Fund Project, 14YBB084 in 2014, and Central South University undergraduate teaching reform project – “Digital Media Arts core curriculum optimization”.
- 1.Biying network. http://www.bing.com
- 2.Cao, G.: “Internet+” Represents a New Economic Form by on 21st March 2015. http://tech.sina.com.cn/i/2015-03-21/163710019803.shtml
- 3.Huang, C., Wang, D.: What does “internet+” mean – a deep understanding of “internet+”. News Writ. 5, 5–9 (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Baidu Baike. http://baike.baidu.com
- 5.Wang, P.: Systematic Construction of Urban Public Space. Southeast University Press, Nanjing (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Fu, Z.: The design theory and research framework for pubic service in social media age. J. DMI Int. Design Manag. Conf. Thesis Collect. (Chin. version) 3, 175–180 (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.Liu, J., Fang, Y., Guo, C., Gao, K.: Analysis, process and research development of location big data. J. Geomat. Inf. Sci. Wuhan Univ. 379–384 (2014)Google Scholar
- 8.Yu, Z., Yu, Z., Zhou, X.: Socially aware computing. J. Chin. J. Comput. 17–24 (2012)Google Scholar
- 9.Zhao, C., Yang, B., Liu, D.: PSPL survey: the evaluation method for quality of public space and public life—the study on Jan Gehl’s theory and method for public space design (Part 3). J. Chin. Gard. 34–38 (2012)Google Scholar
- 12.Zhang, H.: City Space Interpersonal—Comparison and Research of Social Development in Domestic and Foreign Cities. Southeast University Press, Nanjing (2003)Google Scholar
- 13.Xia, Z., Huang, W.: Urban Space Design. Southeast University Press, Nanjing (2002)Google Scholar