Exercising Users’ Tolerance and Solidarity: A Groupware Application for the Modus Operandi AND
This paper presents the development process of the web application that extends the Question Game giving it support to be played over the internet with a distributed setup. The game scenario is treated as a shared workspace, and the players its users.
KeywordsBoard Game Computer Support Cooperative Work Common Plan Player Move Video Conferencing System
- 2.Dias, F.G., Schmitz, E.A., Campos, M.L.M., Correa, A.L., Alencar, A.J.: Elaboration of use case specifications: An approach based on use case fragments. In: Proceedings of the 2008 ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, ser, SAC 2008, pp. 614–618. ACM, New York (2008). http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/1363686.1363835
- 4.Nielsen, J.: Multimedia and Hypermedia-the Internet and Beyond. Academic Press, Boston (1995)Google Scholar
- 5.Rama, J., Bishop, J.: A survey and comparison of cscw groupware applications. In: Proceedings of the 2006 Annual Research Conference of the South African Institute of Computer Scientists and Information Technologists on IT Research in Developing Countries. South African Institute for Computer Scientists and Information Technologists, pp. 198–205 (2006)Google Scholar
- 6.Fuks, H., Gerosa, M.A., Raposo, A.B., de Lucena, C.J.P.: O modelo de colaboração 3c no ambiente aulanet. Informática na educação: teoria & prática 7(1) (2004)Google Scholar
- 7.Verma, A., Singh, A.: Leveraging webinar for student learning. In: International Workshop on Technology for Education, T4E 2009, pp. 86–90. IEEE (2009)Google Scholar